This is only required if you’d like patients to give their feedback whilst in the surgery. Most patients have access to the Internet either at home or via their smartphone and can submit their review afterwards at a time convenient to them. To help encourage patients to leave feedback, the Welcome Pack includes business cards containing a link to iWantGreatCare. These can be given out to patients during consultations, encouraging them to leave feedback.
Articles in this section
- How do I remove a clinician from my practice?
- Who can read reviews?
- Do practices need to have an IT system/mobile tablet to facilitate this in the surgery?
- What level of support do iWantGreatCare offer?
- Will patient comments and details be used for any other purpose?
- How does iWantGreatCare differ from NHS choices?
- I can collect feedback using paper forms within my surgery, why do I need iWantGreatCare?
- What is the iWantGreatCare GP Patient Experience Solution?